Strive for socio economic development through its support and activities to comply with the relevant act.
SCOPE OF CSR
The Policy would pertain to all activities undertaken by the company towards fulfilling its corporate social responsibility objectives. The policy would also ensure compliance with section 135 of the Companies Act. 2013 ( ‘’ The Act “) and would include the activities as covered under Schedule VII to the Act and the Companies ( Corporate Social Responsibility Policy ) Rules , 2014 and as amended from time to time.
FOCUS AREAS & MODES OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Eradicating hunger – Contribution towards mid-day meal scheme/programme
2. Eradicating poverty and malnutrition – for eradicating the misery, pain and deprivation of so many helpless people, rehabilitating them by providing, food, shelter, clothing and medication
3. Environment – Related to solid waste management for effective disposal of waste generated in the industrial area.
4. Education – Promoting education, including special education, vocation skills especially among differently abled children, downsyndrome children, mentally challenged – Providing financial support and infrastructure support.
5. Education, Employability and Livelihoods Enhancement.
6. Any other areas as approved by Act.
UNDERTAKING CSR ACTIVITIES
We would undertake the CSR Activities either directly or through any implementing agency as prescribed in Act